For a while now I’ve been working with responsive webdesign, and I’m starting to really dig it. I’ve even gone back to some previously built sites that I still maintain and added some quick
media queries to them to make them a little bit more mobile-friendly. However, as often happens with projects that you run as a hobby instead of as a job, this very blog was still not ready for the smaller screens. It is now though!
So far I’ve added just a few basic rules in media queries based on where my site broke down when resizing the window (not on standard phone screen sizes, see this blog post). Over the next few days I’ll still have to tweak and fix some things and test on more devices (and especialy Opera Mini/Mobile) but at least I’ve made the first step.
Future, here I come!